Put your best smile forward. Our dental services give residents of Marietta access to the latest technology in a modern, comfortable dental office close to home.
Head off oral health problems and guarantee your greatest smile with regular dental visits. Our dentists will evaluate your teeth to keep your smile bright.
- Cleanings — Professional dental cleanings to keep your smile white and healthy
- Crowns and bridgework — Repair lost, damaged, or decayed teeth
- Fillings — Strengthen your teeth and fill cavities
- Oral cancer screenings — Detect and treat disease early
- Gum disease therapy — Prevent tooth loss by treating gum disease early
Confidence starts with a smile. We’re here to make yours the best that it can be.
- Braces — ClearCorrect clear aligners straighten teeth without metal braces
- Dental bonding and reshaping — Repair small chips and cracks and shape uneven teeth
- Dental implants — Replace teeth with the most durable and dependable replacement available
- Dental veneers — Porcelain veneers to repair large chips or cracks
- Inlays/onlays — Restore broken or lost fillings with a porcelain inlay/onlay
- Smile makeovers — Find your confidence with a personalized consultation to discuss your needs and assess your smile
- Teeth whitening — Brighten your smile with professional, customized whitening
From the moment your child gets their first tooth, we’re here to keep their smile healthy one visit at a time. Our dental team is educated and highly trained to serve patients of all ages, so we can give each member of the family the treatment they need when they need it.
When you’re in pain, we’re here with prompt, expert dental care to get you smiling again.
- Bonding — Repair cracks and small chips
- Fillings — Repair or replace lost or loose fillings
- Tooth and jaw aches — Fast relief from tooth and jaw pain
- Sore gums — Relief from swollen or sore gums
Dental implants function and feel like natural teeth, making them many patients’ first choice for tooth replacement. Unlike with dentures, the medical-grade titanium implant post is rooted in place and fuses with your jaw over time, giving you a lifelike porcelain crown that doesn’t move or shift when eating. We use the most modern 3D imaging and surgical tools to give you the best dental implant treatment from the consultation to showing off your new smile.
It’s not uncommon for dental pulp (aka the nerves and tissue of your teeth) to become infected. Bacteria can enter the soft tissue when a tooth is cracked, chipped, or develops a deep cavity. A root canal removes damaged or infected dental pulp to save at-risk teeth. At Insight Dental, we make the process as painless as possible. Receive prompt, in-house root canal endodontic treatments to relieve pain and rescue your endangered teeth.