When someone smiles, it brightens their whole face. We’re here to help you smile with confidence.
Take a look in the mirror. Do your teeth show when you smile? Is your smile less wide on one side to hide an area of your mouth you don’t like? Good oral health is the first step in a bright, beautiful smile, but even healthy smiles can have chips or discoloration. If cosmetic imperfections have left you feeling less confident with your smile, we’re here to help.
Just like every person is unique, so is every smile. The team at Insight Dental is here to help you find the smile you’ve always wished for. The right cosmetic dental procedures can give you whiter, straighter, and smoother teeth, so you can smile with confidence again.
- Braces — We use ClearCorrect clear aligners to straighten teeth, eliminate gaps, align your bite, and fix crowding issues without metal braces to dim your smile’s natural beauty.
- Gum reshaping — If you have a gummy smile, we use advanced surgical technology to reduce excess gum tissue and reshape your gums for a healthier, more balance smile.
- Dental bonding and reshaping — We repair small chips and cracks, polish rough spots, and shape uneven teeth to restore a smooth, uniform appearance.
- Dental implants — We replace lost teeth with the most lasting, lifelike tooth replacement technology available.
- Dental veneers — We use thin shells of dental porcelain to correct spacing issues, reduce stubborn enamel stains, and repair large chips or cracks in your teeth.
- Fillings — If you have old fillings that are discolored or made of silver or gold, we can replace them with a filling that mimics the color and texture of natural teeth, giving you a brighter, cleaner-looking smile.
- Tooth replacement — Missing teeth don’t have to dominate your smile. We provide innovative tooth replacement options that look and function like natural teeth.
Please note: remove inlays/onlays bullet point
- Contouring — If you have uneven or misshapen teeth, recontouring can reshape them to a smoother, more uniform appearance.
- Teeth whitening — If you have stubborn stains from coffee, wine, smoking, or natural yellowing with age, we’ll brighten your smile with professional, customized whitening treatment.
- Smile makeovers — Find your confidence with a personalized consultation to discuss your ideal smile and determine the best way to achieve it.
Smile freely again! Call Insight Dental to learn more about the cosmetic dentistry treatments that will help you achieve the smile of your dreams.