At Insight Dental, we’re committed to giving every member of the family a comfortable experience, from their very first tooth to the cutting-edge tooth replacement options that will last a lifetime. Our goal is to keep every smile healthy. We offer a wide selection of dental services in a newly renovated office that combines the highest level of dental technology with comfortable care rooms, helping you feel confident in every aspect of your dental care.
From baby’s first dental cleaning to lifelong scans for oral diseases, we’re committed to strong and healthy smiles. Each member of our dental team found their way to Insight Dental because of their passion and compassion for superior dentistry and patient care. We’re proud to offer Marietta, GA a family dentistry practice they can depend on.
Our smile-enhancing services include:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams: Every member of the family should schedule a dental cleaning twice a year. Regular cleanings remove plaque and tartar buildup to protect teeth from tooth decay and cavities. Individual dental exams, which occur at the same time as your biannual cleaning, allow our dentists to prevent future problems and keep your teeth healthy and strong.
- Digital X-rays: X-rays allow our dentists to evaluate each person’s specific dental needs, providing everyone in the family with the best possible care. Our digital x-rays have virtually zero radiation, are efficient, and provide a clearer picture of your dental health than the x-rays of the past.
- Custom Mouthguards: Both children and adults can be affected by bruxism (teeth grinding). Nightguards protect the tooth enamel from wear and help kick the habit of grinding at night. Custom-fit mouthguards are the best way to protect the teeth, gums, and mouth from sports-related injuries. We provide custom-fit mouthpieces for both kids and adults.
- Oral Cancer Screenings: We use a combination of screening procedures to catch signs of oral cancer early, which drastically increases the likelihood of curing the disease. Procedures include a visual examination, digital x-rays, and a technologically-advanced screening device that helps us identify oral cancer in its earliest stages.
- Emergency Dental Care: It isn’t uncommon for kids to experience tooth trauma, especially kids who play sports. If your child damages a tooth, we’ll provide prompt, compassionate dental care so they feel better while we fix the problem.
We’re here to provide you with the best resources, insight into the ever-evolving world of dental tech, and convenient dental treatment from a dental care team you can trust. To learn more about Insight Dental, our newly renovated practice, and the best way to implement a preventative dental care treatment that will last a lifetime, reach out to us today.