An ounce of prevention is worth a whole smile of cure.
Oral health is a group effort. It requires good oral hygiene and a healthy diet at home, but it also requires a caring and committed dental team to promote and restore the health of your smile. Regular dental exams protect the teeth and help prevent the onset of dental diseases. At Insight Dental, you’ll find the brightest minds, the newest dental technology, and a staff who truly cares.
Guarantee your best smile with these general dentistry services:
- Cleanings: Our professional dental cleanings remove plaque and tartar buildup to reduce the risk of cavities and keep your smile white. At the end of each cleaning, our dental hygienists will polish your teeth to remove stubborn particles and stains, helping your teeth stay healthy, strong, and sparkling.
- Crowns and bridgework: We’ll restore your smile to full health by repairing lost, damaged, or decayed teeth with crowns and bridgework.
- Fillings: If you suffer from tooth decay, we’ll restore the tooth to full functionality by removing the decay, thoroughly cleaning the affected area, and sealing the area.
- Oral cancer screenings: Detecting oral cancer early is the #1 way to increase cure rates. Our screenings use a combination of visual exams and technological screening methods to spot the signs early and get you on the road to recovery.
- Gum disease therapy: We treat gum disease early to prevent tooth loss. Through a combination of gentle and thorough cleanings, antibiotic treatments, and technological gum disease treatments, we can limit tooth damage and prevent the onset of advanced stages of gum disease.
- Patient education: Preserving the health of your smile is a group effort. We’ll leave your teeth in good shape, but dental hygiene like flossing, brushing, and using mouthwash is up to you. We’ll educate you during your appointment so you understand how to interpret x-rays and oral evaluations, protect your teeth between appointments, and act with full confidence regarding your oral health.
Have you scheduled your biannual dental appointment? Call today to get started on a preventative program to protect your oral health.